Nourish Your Employees With One-on-One Nutrition Counseling
Offering one-on-one consultations with a dietitian nutritionist is a great way to help your employees meet and sustain their health and wellness goals. Healthier employees take fewer sick days, require less time off for chronic medical conditions, and have more physical and mental energy.
Nourish Family Nutrition’s service Nourish@the Office brings our staff to your workplace, virtually — at no cost to you. Nourish@the Office is like having a registered dietitian nutritionist on staff–except that employers don’t pay a penny.
Here’s How it Works
- Contact Nourish to let us know that you are interested in this service and which health insurance your company provides to your employees.
- We create a dedicated scheduling portal for your company. Because the visits take place virtually via teleconference, your employees can pick a time that is most convenient for them with the dietitian who is the best fit for them.
- Get the word out to your employees about when and where Nourish will be Zooming in to your workplace.
- Step back and let us do the rest of the work.
Nourish handles all nutrition counseling logistics, including:
- Scheduling appointments through your company’s customized portal;
- Communicating with employees;
- Billing insurance companies for services. Nutrition counseling services are paid for through each employee’s health insurance. We accept all health insurance plans;
- Supplying organizations with cumulative employee wellness metrics.
- Having access to nutrition counseling at work saves employees the time and stress of trying to fit in yet another thing after work.
- Greater success in achieving health and wellness goals. Making nutrition counseling more convenient increases the likelihood that employees will keep their appointments and achieve better health and wellness results.
- No added cost. Each employee’s insurance plan covers nutrition counseling sessions, and employees do not incur an additional fee for working with us virtually.
- Access to experienced, highly-qualified dietitian nutritionists and a range of services. Nourish’s licensed dietitian nutritionists work with our clients to create individualized health plans based on each person’s needs. Our counseling and coaching services help individuals:
reach or maintain a healthy weight
learn to eat mindfully to avoid cycles of dieting and weight gain
plan meals for healthier eating
learn what and when to eat for optimal athletic performance
manage chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, digestive disorders and PCOS
determine metabolic rate to optimize nutrition plans
identify foods that are causing immune system reactions and find healthy alternatives
manage food allergies and sensitivities.
- No cost to you—but you look like a star! All Nourish counseling services are paid for through employee insurance plans, and we handle all of the billing. Simply get the word out to your employees and we’ll do the rest.
- Healthier employees. Nutrition counseling by Registered Dietitian Nutritionists has been proven to reduce medical costs. Find out more.
- Workplace wellness metrics whenever you need them. Nourish is happy to provide free cumulative results metrics—i.e., total pounds lost by employees, number of prescriptions cancelled, improvements in biometric markers—that you can include in workplace wellness numbers.
For more information or to request Nourish@the Office services, call: 410-370-0415, or send an email.
We do not participate with Medicare, Medicaid or any managed Medicaid MCO or Medicare Advantage plans